OK, I know it has been quite a long time since I last posted. It isn't that I don't have things to say, or photos to share, or anything like that. I just am not sure what to post about. Maybe I'm lazy, maybe I'm feeling boring, or uninspired... I'm not sure. I know I WANT to post, I'm just not sure what about.
I spent last weekend looking/thinking about furniture... thinking I might get a new kitchen table or maybe a china buffet/hutch. Not so sure... I'll keep looking/thinking.
I also spent last weekend with Brandon's family. It was SO much fun to have them all here at our house. It was pretty rainy, but we did do some shopping (at the ranch and home store, of course!) and Brandon had the chance to show his dad all around his job site and the bridge he is building. He loved that.
This week has been beautiful weather, feeling so lucky for that. Today I even got off my behind and took my dog on a walk. We saw piles of leaves, new people, and some cool houses.
Today I got the wonderful call that I had a new job--- very exciting!! I interviewed yesterday and got the call early this morning. I have spent lots of time on the phone sharing my joy with friends and family. I can't wait to start looking at the curriculum and getting into the classroom. This is going to be great. And I think my life will get busy again. big time.
So that is where I am. I also found a cool old chair at Goodwill and painted it glossy black. It is COOL. I have it in my craft studio and I love it. Can't beat a $10 chair.
Ok, I am going to organize some of my math materials. Now that I have a deadline again, maybe I'll get some stuff done!
Enjoy the day-
4 comments:
Where are you going to be working? What grade? I want details girl!
You are so NOT boring! I love reading your posts!
And CONGRATS on the new job how exciting!
so, so, so excited for you as you begin this new job!! :)
** can't wait to see that BLACK chair!! What a deal!
Congratulations to you and your new job!! When do you start? What will you be teaching? So excited for you!
Post a Comment