While reading Ali's blog today I was inspired to create (really create) a to-do list. Now, those of you who really know me, know I love to-do lists. Any list of any kind. So this looked like something I needed to do. Ali Edwards has a friend that started a place where you can go and create your own list of things you want to accomplish.
So, at that very moment, I logged on and started one. I have 20 things so far, and look forward to adding more. This is cool because it's 'in stone', but I can change it. I can refer to it. I can cross things off my list. My friends can help me accomplish some of my goals. I can my friends accomplish some of their goals. How cool!
So, as I get closer to filling up all 100 slots I will post mine. But I encourage you to find this site, or open a new Word document, and start writing things down. Start small and you will be amazed at what happens.
1 comment:
great word...totally and completely YOU.
You my dear friend are an amazing woman!! Keep it up and enjoy the time you have to spend just "being."
Post a Comment