I started this list last year, but then lost motivation. After reading my friend Lindsays blog, I was re-inspired to start it up again.
151. Inspiration from my friend Lindsay and her blog.
152. Knowing that I am signed up and ready to take a photography class!
153. Getting an email telling me that my class binder will be in the mail soon.
154. Book recommendations from friends.
155. Getting the flu suddenly and having my husband bring me fluids and flowers from the grocery store.
156. Getting to rest even though I wish I could have been with my kids today.
157. A weekend with family-lots of family.
158. Getting into the pickup in a 'mood' and after about 30 minutes in that pickup with my husband and the sun shining, feeling like I was in a much better 'mood'.
159. Staying 'in the loop' through Facebook. Love seeing pictures and hearing snippets of friends lives.
160. Loving phone calls from my husband.
1 comment:
I love you Beck!! so much!!
and just so you know ... you inspire the socks off of me every time I see you :)
Can't wait to practice "photography" with you!!
LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment