This week I have worked really hard at a few things.
1. Remembering what I need to do. Each morning when I get to my classroom I write a 'To do' list. and I keep that list in my eyesight all day, and cross off things as I do them. It has worked great! For some reason I always think I can keep things in my head and I won't forget. It doesn't work. I forget things.
2. Remembering to be really grateful. In the moment, grateful. It has helped turn my attitude around more than once.
3. Posting to my blog. I like the idea of having a blog. and I like the results of having a blog. I don't always like the actual writing part, but I want to be better this year.
4. Journal. I dug my journals out and will start writing in them more. I am really excited to be inspired again.
5. Keeping my desk at work cleaned off. I am going to work hard to stay organized (hence the to do list) and keep my desk available. I am going to deal with things as they come up, put things away right away, etc. Wish me luck! haha
I am excited for this weekend, tomorrow is Friday and I am ready for a break. Brandon and I agreed to sleep in on Saturday and do some relaxing. I am hoping to try out my new sewing machine, cleaning, reading, etc. It is going to be great! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment