Monday, January 25, 2010

Mondays...


37. A safe drive home last night in the snow.

38. Patient friends.

39. Warm and welcoming family in Eastern Oregon.

40. Lots of laughs with friends.

41. A good day at school today.

42. Fun new cable on our TV that I hope works! haha

43. A few minutes in the evenings to relax and watch TV (hopefully).

44. A kindergarten meeting tomorrow to share ideas.

45. A staff meeting in the morning to reconnect with my friends at work.

46. Patient friends who 'get' what I'm rolling my eyes at.

47. A loving husband.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for visiting us this weekend! Such a treat to see you in real life :) Love you ... and am thankful for your list ... it does the heart good!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay told me you were in town. Hope you had a great time. Hey FB me your email address. I went private on my blog. Have a great weekend!