Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy {5th} Birthday sweet Mason!




Five things Becky and Brandon LOVE about Mason:
1. Your ambition
2. Your smile
3. Your 'awareness' of the surroundings.
4. Your sense of humor
5. Your realization of the importance to sit back and observe for a bit before you dive right in.

Brandon and I would love to have Mason up for a 'snow day' over the break. We can come get him, or your family can come up to the house for some 'brush pile fires', snowmobiling, sledding, or road grading! It will be so much fun!!! And if that doesn't work out (because mason, I think mom and dad might be a bit busy with moving) we can think of something else some other time.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this ... thank you so, so much! He will love some time with you!! Just love it! :)

Lindsay said...

p.s. Thank you for doing this! I love you friend ~