1. I am thankful for my husband. He cares for me and wants me home each night so we can spend time with each other.
2. My kiddos at school. Lots of big hugs and smiles!
3. Technology. It is so fun to send an email, say hello on Facebook, or send pictures digitally to be printed.
4. Relatively good shopping. Target and Safeway are my friends.
5. My friends. Comments on this blog, on Facebook, and phone calls on weeknights are treasures.
6. My mom, several phone calls home this week while I was trying to give my dad a Happy Birthday over the phone.
7. Listening to the rain from my warm, cozy house.
8. Brandon's family. His brothers find me to chat online, and give me big hugs when I am sad. We had dinner with one brother tonight and it was great!
9. I am thankful for this day off to rejuvenate myself and catch up on some chores. Right now I am in my warm house watching the rain fall, thinking about getting my book or working on a project.
10. A wonderful weekend on the Oregon coast with my husband- thanks so a generous mentor of Brandon's.
11. Dr. Beth at the Vet.
12. A home cooked meal at home.
13. The love of books.
14. My eyesight.
15. Sleeping in.
16. Wonderful parents of my students.
17. My car and Brandon's pickup....getting us where we need to be safely.
18. Sunshine streaming into my classroom.
19. Some time to work in my classroom.
20. Thankful for my friend Kelly and our dinner date tonight!
21. A reason to celebrate tonight- the wedding of friends!
22. Pot roast in the oven and homemade cornbread!
23. A two day work week.
2 comments:
LOVE you!! Check your inbox :)
I am thankful for my sister.
Rach
Post a Comment