I'm Reading: A book my mother in law gave me.
I'm Enjoying: my job as a teacher of {43} kindergartners and my time with my husband at night.
I'm Learning: that I need to be careful of what I say, how I say it, and to whom I say it.
I'm Watching: my life and love blossom with my husband.
I'm Anticipating: No school on Friday- a chance to get our house back in order.
I'm Realizing: that circumstances do not make me, they reveal me. William James.
I'm Pondering: what am I presenting to the world?
I'm Wondering: If I should do something differently than I am to let the people in my life know how important they are to me.
I'm Remembering: the people in my life, those I can see and those I can't.
I'm Praying: for patience and love.
1 comment:
LOVE you Beck! :)
Post a Comment