Friday, November 21, 2008

My to do list


OK, so this weekend Brandon and I are staying home to 'relax'. Brandon turned down the chance to go home for a good friends bachelor party (Brandon is pretty disappointed) and I also decided to just stay home. However... as the week has progressed my to-do list has grown. If I don't organize it and write it down, I will never get the important things done. So here goes:

{1.} Start working on Report Cards-STARTED

{2.} Purchase wedding gifts for one friend

{3.} Make a Costco trip-DONE

*pick up Christmas cards-DONE

*pick up Bunco invites-DONE

*buy supplies for Thanksgiving-DONE

{4.} Make a Wal-Mart trip

*two more white tubs - one for report cards
*contact lens case

*birthday cards for Nate, Luke-DONE, Danielle, other Danielle-DONE

*wedding cards for Sarah, Kevin, and Maci- ALL DONE

{5.} Fred Meyer trip with coupons-DONE

{6.} Clean bathrooms-half DONE, vacuum, dust-DONE

{7.} Print Christmas letter - DONE

{8.} Buy postage stamps at Post Office

{9.} DMV

{10.} Bank-DONE

{11.} Find two more dining room chairs for Thanksgiving

{12.} Rake leaves - DONE


OK, I will leave it at that for now! Looks like our weekend of relaxing is going to be busy!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Again ... I wish I lived close ... we could be tackling our lists together!!

Missing you friend!! :)

Lindsay said...

I love the picture of you and Brandon!! :)

Hope you have a GREAT week celebrating the wonderful life you are blessed to have!!

Enjoy your family! :)