OK, I have found a great new ice cream!
If you know me you know I love ice cream. I have always loved ice cream. Growing up I ate ice cream every evening. The tradition continued through most of college and into my days in Hermiston. This tradition also carried through into my married days.
I am usually pretty predictable when it comes to the flavors... cookies and cream or cookie dough. SOMETIMES I branch out to chocolate peanut butter or mint chocolate chip.
Like this weekend... I had a sore throat and so Brandon and I just had to stop in Newport and get an ice cream cone. Rather than buy my usual cookies and cream... I did get the mint chocolate chip. I mean, whoa!
So... Monday while I was at the grocery store and I was snooping through the ice cream isle... i found our new seasonal fave.
YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS FLAVOR!
Gingerbread cookie is the one to try. Go to Safeway... buy this ice cream. You will love it. We did.
2 comments:
YUM!! SOUNDS DELICIOUS!!
You, Lindsay and your ice cream!!! :)
How can two beautiful girls who eat ice cream ALL THE TIME stay so darn skinny? :)
Sounds delicious!!!
Post a Comment