We're home.
=)
What a nice feeling that is. Not that we can actually just 'be' in our house for more than 4 hours at a time it feels like. haha We are here, then we're gone, but this is the house we come back to day after day. This is the house we are going to come back to day after day for years to come. We like this house. This is OUR house.
We have now been here over a week, and our furniture is situated, our books are on book shelves, candles are burning, I have cooked in the kitchen, and baked cookies and everything.
We don't really have pictures up on the walls yet, but that takes time. I think we need a long weekend and both of us here before we can do things like that.
This is one of our living rooms, looking into the dining room... it was taken last week, when things were still a mess.
This is our dining room and table.
And this will most likely be our holiday card this year, so don't get upset if you see the same photo twice. =)
2 comments:
I LOVE it!!!!
I am so excited for you!!!
HOORAY!!! LOVE YOU & MISS YOU & CAN'T wait until I get to visit with you in person!!
** sorry I missed your {IKEA} call... but thanks for thinking of me!
Post a Comment