Wednesday, October 15, 2008

details

Last evening Brandon and I spent our time fisnishing up last minute details.

Laundry

Folding laundry

Dinner

Making pumpkin cookies

Getting the mail

Sorting the mail

Getting gas for the drive to Hermiston today

Packing clothes

Wrapping packages

Writing cards

Finishing the Best Man Speech

Doing dishes

Writing Sub plans

Getting my classroom picked up

A PBS meeting

Getting ready for conferences, which are on Tuesday

This is going to be a busy weekend, starting today. But we are looking forward to it, and hopefully I will come back with a lot of pictures! We will be back on Sunday.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I hope your weekend went well!! I thought of you often - the weather couldn't have been better!!

Have a GREAT week! I'll be praying for you as you do conferences and have great visits with the parents of those students who are lucky to call you teacher!!

Blessings Beck -