On September 13th, 2002....
I met Brandon for the first time.
I took a picture of him sitting on the couch at his apartment.
I never got rid of it.
Our friend Corey (who I thought at the time was just MY friend Corey -- haha) took me to a party in Pendleton for the Pendleton Round Up. We were going to meet up with some of his friends and then head down to the Happy Canyon Dance.
Some how Corey and I had been friends for a long time (through most of high school). And Brandon and Corey had been best friends for a long time (through most of high school). And yet Brandon and I had never met.
We had a great time that night dancing and visiting with the rest of our friends. And then I went back to Eugene and Brandon stayed in Pendleton and Corey went back to LaGrande.
I didn't see or talk to Brandon again until January of 2003.
When we met up again at Corey's Superbowl Party in LaGrande that January of 2003 we hit it off again, talked the entire evening, road back to Pendleton together, and he came down the following weekend to see me in Eugene.
From there the rest is history.
happy {we met at the Pendleton Round Up} anniversary Brandon!
and thanks for the great idea Lindsay! =)
4 comments:
I LOVE THIS!! Happy Round Up Anniversary to you too!
Love you and am so glad we caught up tonight - praying for you as these life changes continue to mold you and "grow" you into an even more beautiful, caring, energetic, nurturing woman!
May you find rest and peace in the midst of it all - especially during the next month!
Great post!!!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!
Hey Darling,
I read your blog about the time that we meet and how we got together and it reminded me of how much you mean to me. I love the way you capture our lives together it is so exciting to step out and look back at ourselves and realize what a great life we have built together. I can’t wait to see all the little glimpses of our life together as you freeze them in time in your pictures and your words. You excite me and you are the reason that I get up and do what I do everyday, you are constantly on my mind, every minute away is a minute that I want to be close to you. I love you and you really should blog as much as you can it is a neat thing you are doing, it is a way I can be with you when I am away.
Love Ya
Brando
I LOVE that Brandon commented!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! :)
Have a BEAUTIFUL Saturday dear friend!
Post a Comment