Got to see Reckless Kelly Monday night with my friend Claire in Portland at the Doug Fir. Had a GREAT time!
Mickey and the Motorcars opened for them, I loved seeing them for the first time.
This is the lead singer for Reckless, they were great and played a mix of older stuff and songs from their new album.
4 comments:
I love the song they sing that is on your wedding CD :) I'm glad it was a FUN time!
I love a good concert! How fun!
Missing your posts!!!
Hope you are doing well. I am sure you have been so busy with school starting!!! Have a great week!!!
Beckster!
So, I almost forgot about your blog until I talked to Mara a couple weeks ago. So much fun! I'll read regularly now. I have two comments:
Your hair is amazing. And go RECKLESS!!! (I'm jealous)
Hope all is well.
Jessie
Post a Comment