Like for instance.... this makes me, me.
- MOST people like their blue jeans best after they have worn them a few times. Not me, I like them fresh off the ironing board/drycleaning bag.
- MOST people would enjoy only washing their hair every other day. NOT me. I'm an every morning kinda gal.
- When people complain about having to buy a gift for someone, I'm thinking, "Wahoo!"
- I enjoy my drive up the mountain each day, while I hear others complaining about driving.
- and how about writing cards. While we all enjoy GETTING cards, I actually enjoy sending them.
- Ever heard someone complain of the rain (this will make you laugh), I welcome a fresh rain. I think it is refreshing and comforting.
- Vacuuming, anyone? YES please!
- Driving in snow. Most hate it. I like it.
- While most people enjoy a fresh piece of fruit... I DO NOT like fruit- at all.
- We all know we SHOULD exercise, and most people have excuses... I really dislike it. period.
- While most people don't like making thier bed in the morning. I actually enjoy it. I know that when I get home my bed will look nice and neat. And should I get robbed or sent to the hospital, whomever sees my house while I am away will see that I make my bed each morning. Now that's comforting. =)
These are just a few of the comments that come to mind when I think of this topic. What spurred this is the blue jean debate. I have heard people refer to how happy they are about wearing their blue jeans for the 3rd day in a row several times in teh past few days. Each time I hear it, I just think... ew! I don't like mine by then.
I know, strange.. but these are a few of things that make me, me. Happy Friday!
5 comments:
Gotta second ya on the blue jeans deal... Love em fresh, crisply ironed with heavy starch. Can't beat a good crease. When they stand at attention you know they are ready to put on!!!!
You are a wonderful you and that is why I miss you at recess!
You my friend... are totally and completely cracking up!!
LOVE this and LOVE you!!
Way too funny!
This is the best list I have read in a long time!
Keep being who you are...that is who we love!
Love to you Becky!
The jean thing - no on the ironing. But you are so right on with the no excercise, clean hair everyday thing. Love it. I, too, miss having you around and am so glad to read how good things are going for you and your hubby. I enjoy being able to peek in on your life every once in a while through your blog. Take care, Shanna Griffin-Herman
Great post! You and I my friend are quit a bit alike!
Post a Comment