Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm back!

I can't believe how much time has passed since I last posted. I have been pretty busy, have gone to Eastern Oregon once, suffered through sinus infections, and Valentine's Day parties. But I am still alive, and thought I would share our recent trip to the Oregon Coast. We stayed with Brandon's family right on the beach and enjoyed beautiful weather. I got the rest I needed, and Brandon had the opportunity to take his boat out for the first time in months. Our dog as many of you know is like our baby, and our baby LOVES the ocean. So we took him down a couple of times to play in the water. He can't get enough of it! Here is a video of Duke playing fetch with a tennis ball in the waves. If you listen you will hear commentary from our family, and an Oregon Coast Guard hellicopter fly over. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Go Duke Go!! :) What a great video of your "baby" in action.

Hope your week goes well - know that I'm missing your smiling face in room 3, but at least we have blog world to keep us connected :)

love you sweet girl -

Anonymous said...

That video is AWESOME!!!
So glad you guys had a great time!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Duke...what a stud dog, i would let him take my Kasey dog out on a date any day. Nice muck boots Brandon! You need some muck booties for Duke