Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Becky Time

I love weekends because it is a time to rejuvenate yourself. And that is exactly what I did this weekend.
I was home by myself, mostly.
I slept in.
I took naps.
I saw friends.
I went to church.
I was creative.
I took things to the Salvation Army.
I had time to myself! - it was a wonderful change!
This was the weekend to catch up on all of my little projects. To accomplish some small goals. I actually got to hang out with some friends that I hardly ever see anymore. (Thanks for the great party Kelly!) I read, I scrapbooked, I printed photos and I cooked. It was so nice to have this time. I have always felt this time was important to me, and I am so glad that I still have it as one of my priorities. I only hope that as I grow older and more busy that I can keep this special 'me' time. Or, as Brandon calls it, "Becky time". nice.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Love that you had "becky time"... and that you really, really enjoyed it!!