Friday, February 9, 2007

what do I blog about?

I LOVE having a blog.

I love the creativity that can go into keeping a blog.

I love having friends look and comment on my blog.

I have NO clue what to blog about!


My life seems to be gradually turning into more and more of an adult life lately. When you are young, all that you have to worry about is you. And, gradually, life steps it up and hands you more and more. The more you can handle, the better you can juggle, the more you get. I can feel this process happening in my life. I look at my parents, and my friends who are parents and feel pure amazement towards them. They have so much to do ALL the time, so much to balance and keep scheduled. They don't stop all day long, even if they are tired, or sick, or bored, they keep on going. I can feel this starting to happen to me. I don't have kids yet, but I have a job to take care of, meetings to attend, social events, a wedding to plan, personal obligations and family. Not to mention the man of my dreams who is 5 hours away! It is amazing to think that slowly and steadily God is handing me my life and letting me prove to myself that I can do it. I can handle this and He will help me. I just can't imagine what it is going to feel like when I have kids and a husband and a house on top of what I have now! Wow! So I guess what I am saying is, I'm along for the ride, and it has been great so far!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Life... it just gets better!!
I love that you have a blog... keeps me in touch with you... even though I see you every day... still keeps things "real"... blog away girlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

I am so pround of you Becky!!

Anonymous said...

Becky...you look gorgeous in that picture! Have you told Jessie and Lindsay about your blog...I bet they would love to read it as much as I do. :)