A. age :: twenty.nine
B. bed size :: queen
C. chore you hate :: cleaning the bathroom
D. dogs :: Duke
E. essential start to your day :: orange juice and a hot shower
F. favorite color :: grey & yellow (at the moment)
G. gold or silver :: silver
H. height :: five.feet.ten
I. instruments you play :: none :(
J. job title :: wife, friend, teacher
K. kids :: my kindergartners!
L. live :: Albany, Oregon
M. maiden name :: Jones
N. nicknames :: Becks, Beck, Dilly Dally, Becky-Bob
O. overnight hospital stays :: none
P. pet peeve :: too many to count
Q. quote ::"May my whole soul smile."
R. righty or lefty :: right
S. siblings :: one younger sister, Rachael
T. time you wake up :: depends if it's summer or school...5:15 during school, 7 or 8 during summer.
U. university attended :: University of Oregon and Willamette University
V. vegetables you dislike: cauliflower
W. what makes you run late :: trying to do too much
X. x-rays you’ve had :: I think only at the dentist? (and once when I was really little to make sure I hadn't broken my leg-I didn't).
Y. yummy food :: pizza, mexican food, sweets, steak & potatoes
Z. zoo animal favorite :: I really like plain old cows!
No comments:
Post a Comment