The start of weekend 3. Our house was a mess, but it was only going to get worse from here.
I'm glad I'm married to an engineer that knows his stuff. He is very careful about planning and thinking things through. I have a feeling that over the years I will have lots of pictures like this one.
Debbie and I ripped up the carpet, tack strips, and moulding from the family room and the tack strip and moulding from the living room. We are closer to having new hardwood floors!
The boys showing off their muscles.
The lone picture of me...and all I'm doing is replacing the filter on our shop vac. (Although it was a bit confusing, hence the help from my father in law. =) )Thanks to Justin for taking a picture!
The dry wall is going up!
It's looking more and more like a livable room again! Yippee!
Sunday evening...we are seeing progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment