Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Learning new things


I am learning new things. Since I need to be sitting around with my feet up anyways, I thought I would bring my laptop out to the living room, kick my feet up, and play around with Photoshop Elements.
After watching a tutorial video over and over and over, and hitting the 'undo' button a LOT, I finally ended up with this! And I think I could even do it again. hehe
I love summer for that reason. I can sit and play and learn and end up with something great!
I also love summer for other reasons:
sitting outside in the sun and reading books (even if they are boring books that you really just want to be done with).
painting our bedroom and bathroom (and having it turn out great!).
cooking dinner for my husband and trying new recipes.
watching Oprah nearly every day.
talking to friends on the phone.
walking with friends each morning (or nearly every morning).

Summer is great! Enjoy yours-

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the layout ... so ... how did you do it?!

Glad your feet are up :)