[1} place I'd rather be right now:
Home
{2} places I go over and over:
my school
Safeway
{3} places I like to eat:
@ home
Panda Express
Quizznos
{4} TV shows I watch when I have some extra time:
Desperate Housewives
CSI-Miami
Oregon Field Guide
Two and a half men
{5} places I go on the web regularly:
Blogs
Facebook
my email
Hubbards Cubbard
Pottery Barn.com
{6} of my favorite things to eat:
Chinese food
pizza
chai lattes
milk
potatoes
steak
{7} reasons I love my job:
the kids
their sense of humor
the love
the schedule
I get to learn
hugs everyday
the wonder in their eyes
{8} of my favorite things to wear:
my wedding ring
my Muck boots
GAP Camis
Old Navy plain T's
my baseball cap
my orange cowboy boot slippers
Hoodies
mascara
1 comment:
Thanks for the smile tonight!! I love you friend! :)
Post a Comment