My husband:
- mowed the yard Friday night while I got to stay and drink wine with some girlfriends.
- made paving stones and then lined our new garden with them- it looks great.
- made lunch on Saturday while I just watched and enjoyed the sun.
- got our trailer from the job site so that we can use it this weekend.
- took me out to dinner Saturday night.
- let me take my time going to a Pottery Barn class on Sunday while he did chores.
- did all of the dishes Sunday night after cooking dinner for me.
- ran the dishwasher.
- baked me a great cake today and even put frosting on it.
- cooked dinner for me tonight while I baked cookies and then he did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.
- washed the dog.
It has been so wonderful! And it lets me rest as I am preparing for conference time/report cards. What a great guy!!!
**the cord for our camera has come up missing, so no pictures for now. Although I did actually take some this afternoon of our yard. That was right after a huge hail storm though, so it doesn't quite have the same effect as it would have had if I had taken them on Saturday when it was sunny and 82 degrees. Better lighting today though, for sure.
***oh, and did I mention that it SNOWED today at school?? Crazy!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sounds like you were treated like a queen!
You deserve it!
My mom said it was hailing down there. What in the world?
Blessings to you this day!! You are loved, you are treasured, you are a blessing, you are a GREAT friend!!
Love you sweet girl!!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment