Saturday, March 1, 2008

Welcome March

Welcome March,
we have been waiting your arrival. It is so nice that you brought some sunshine with you to share with all of us. We hope you have a nice stay, and that you can shine some of your light on our plants and flowers. While you are here, do you think you could give us some of your rain so that our grass will grow green all year?
Since you are our guest for the next 31 days, could you also give sunshine to the state on the weekend before St. Patrick's Day? Lots of visitors will be here celebrating and we would like to be outside in your warmth.
We hope you enjoy your stay and come back again next year. We also look forward to the freshness you bring into our world. It allows us to open our windows and let your fresh breeze flow in, and we are inspired to plant flowers and clean our homes.
Welcome March, welcome.
love, Becky

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Welcome March is right!! :)

This is a great post - I love that you wrote it as a letter!

** heading out to look for the book - I'll call you later :)

Love you & am blessed because of YOU!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks adorable!
I also loved this post!
I hope you are having a beautiful day!

Lindsay said...

Your banner rocks!!! :) LOVE it & you!