Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Name that photo contest


Ok, it's my turn to ask for help. I have donated a photograph for a charity auction and it needs a name. Post your idea under comments by this Thursday at 5pm. I'm not sure on the prize yet... but I'll think of something! thanks again for your help.
If you are wondering where I stole this great idea from... check out this and this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay that picture is awesome!!!
I hope you are having a great week!

Anonymous said...

How about

"It's Time"

To me it looks like he is getting ready to do something. Thinking about jumping on a bull or something like that. :)
Okay okay I suck at this kind of stuff! :)

Lindsay said...

Tough enough to wear pink!

Ronda said...

Livin' the Dream!

The Hill Family said...

Ok my friend here are my top 6 ideas:
"Boots & Britches"
"Young Boots to Fill"
"Tip My Hat to That"
"A boys Dream"
"Little Wrangler"
"Rodeo Wrangler"
Good luck and I will check back to see what you chose. ~ Shawn